To kick off this team building challenge, the group will be divided and given a golden ticket containing their chocolate mission statement and target market segment. Each team will need to create a box of chocolates for a section of the consumer market; they will be expected to develop a brand identity, marketing slogan and eye-catching packaging as part of an exciting team building challenge.
The Team Chocololatier workshop includes:
- Roll and dip your own truffles in a variety of delicious toppings
- Create amazing molded chocolates
- How to produce fillings like coconut, apricot and raspberry
- All you need to know about piping, shaping and coating
- How to package your handiwork for maximum “wow factor”
- Understand the chocolate process from bean to bar
- Why today’s varietal chocolates are becoming wildly popular.
- Fun and camaraderie
- Creative thinking
- Teamwork in an unfamiliar setting
- Boost morale
Features: Teams create their own chocolate truffles and accompanying ad campaign!
- Company outings/celebrations
- Kicking off training seminars
- New product launches
Group Size: 12 – 40
Time: 2.5 hours
Space: This is an indoor event, preferably at a venue with kitchen facilities.
For more interesting activities see