Our drumming leader will tap your team’s creative energy while tying the music to your company’s purpose and content. As participants arrive, each is provided with a drum or percussion instrument. The group sits in a circle and together participates in a variety of facilitated activities. As the group rhythm builds, the leader uses metaphors to illustrate how everyone’s input contributes to making music together. Key points include the concepts of listening, community building, connecting, and having fun.
- Reduce stress levels during challenging times
- Boosts energy and receptivity
- Improve teamwork, communication and relationship skills
- Stimulate creativity, risk-taking and a “can do” attitude
- Energize, focus and motivate people
- Align the participants with the organization’s values and goals
- Develops personal presence in a group.
Features: Create an uplifted atmosphere of celebration in the workplace and at meetings and conferences
- Company outings
- Off site meeting
Group Size: 10-500
Time: 2 hours + including a briefing.
Space: An indoor or outdoor area large enough to hold your entire group sitting in a circle.
For more interesting activities see