Madrid is the jewel in the Spanish crown and has established itself as one of the great city destinations in Europe. A city of elegance and style with excellent value hotels and unique event venues. Its excellent transport makes it both an international hub as well as local one from all over the world and all over Spain. It is the figurative and geographical heart of Spain.
More than any other, Madrid is a city to experience not visit. It offers you a wealth of choices at a price that compares favourably to many of its neighbours. If you would like to know more about how Madrid can work for your event just mail us below outlining what you would like to do and we will reply back with your first taste of Madrid.
10 Reasons To Come To Madrid To Hold Your Team Event.
- HUB. Barajas Airport is an international hub – easy to get to from any part of the globe. If you have international offices – they will appreciate not too many changes to get there and back.
- INFRASTRACTURE First class infrastructure – the 3rd largest metro system in Europe, integrated overland trains to all over Spain,
- TEAM ACCOMMODATION Excellent hotels – whatever your budget Madrid´s business hotels offer pricing that works and whether in old town or in the central business district they offer far better value than many international destinations.
- GASTRONOMY – Castillian, Spanish, International – Tapas tours or sit down Gala Dinners – its all here and it is excellent value.
- WEATHER – Dry climate – 300 days of sun a year to enjoy outdoor teambuilding activities in Madrid.
- VENUES – some iconic and world class venues to celebrate your event . From palaces to some of the finest art museums in the world – all at your finger tip
- ENGLISH-SPEAKING. Madrid has improved its English language skills like no other with a massive educational investment in language training.
- WINE – Some of the best wines at prices which are less than half London, Paris & Moscow – not to mention some of the number 1 rated wines in the world within an hour and half drive from the capital!
- AFTERWORK – Madrid´s excels for when you have finished the team presentations – dinners, bars both modern and tradtional abound for that team bonding time together.
- GROUND HANDLING & LOCAL PARTNER – With Madrid Adventures your team is in the best hands possible with 20 years experience and Spain DMC expertise.
To talk to us about your team requirements in Madrid please send a mail to email@example.com or fill out the contact form below and we will be happy to share our expertise and local knowledge to produce the best team event possible.